Download Music Mp3: King Monada ft Marskay & Chicky The DJ – Aba Txiye
King Monada comes through with yet another new song titled “Aba Txiye” and is right here for your fast Download.
Listen & Download King Monada – Aba Txiye Below:
What do you think about this song?
We want to hear from you all.
Drop your comments
King Monada ft Marskay & Chicky The DJ – Aba Txiye Lyrics
Khutso Steven Kgatle (born 25 November 1992), better known by his stage name King Monada, is a South African singer, producer and songwriter. He broke into fame for his hit single “Ska bhora moreki” in 2016. He’s known for singing in “Khelobedu” language, which is a dialect of Northern Sotho language. His songs “Ska Bhora Moreki” and “Malwedhe” have received international attention.
In 2019 Omee Otis released a song about king Monada accusing him of being greedy which King Monada didn’t respond. Monada currently released a single hit featuring Leon Lee called Balance King Monada is also known for his 2019 music single: Thuthuthu, which means a Motorcycle. In 2018, “Malwedhe” was expected to win song of the year, but Master KG’s “Skeleton Move” was played on air as the winning song, sparking controversy over SABC’s selection process.
DO MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS COME BACK TO DOWNLOAD MORE SONGS LIKE THIS :
- ^ Shokane, Vincent (12 October 2018). “King Monada’s new track ‘Malwedhe’ dominates the globe”. Bolo House Music.
- ^ Sekwela, Judas (14 November 2018). “King Monada to Perform Abroad!”. Daily Sun.
- ^ Mphahlele, Meta (15 January 2019). “Heat still on over SABC Summer Song of the Year winner”. Sunday World. Tiso Blackstar Group.
- ^ Kekana, Chrizelda (28 November 2018). “King Monada makes it to the top 10 Summer Song of the Year”. TimesLIVE. Tiso Blackstar Group.
- ^ “WATCH: King Monada on Malwedhe song, Idibala dance”. eNCA. 10 November 2018.
- ^ “Thuthuthu . by King Monada”. Ingoma Lyrics. Ingoma Lyrics. Retrieved 9 October 2019.
|This article about a South African musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- South African musicians
- Living people
- 1992 births
- South African musician stubs